Thursday, September 06, 2012

The Memories We Make

Almost 10 years ago, on the 4th floor of SMPC, we became seatmates. I didn't like you at first because I thought you were noisy. Haha! As it turned out, we were noisier together. :P Kawawa sina Benneth at iba nateng katabi haha. One of my favorite stories from your Sykes days was your job interview.

Interviewer: Do you know what HTML is?

Sam: No.

Interviewer: Do you know anything about cookies?

Sam: No.

Interviewer: Do you know what HTTP stands for?

Sam: No, but I'm traineable!

Aaaaand you got hired! Haha! One of the best success stories in the BPO industry! :D

From SMPC days, we've surely come a long, and I mean, a looong way. No matter where our feet take us, we'll always have great memories to hold on to. And we'll make more. And yes, there will be no judgments whatsoever. :) There is nothing you can do that will make me love you less, bes. :)

Yours is the only statement I could take when it comes to that very personal aspect in my life. I know you only want what's best for me. Others just seem too prying and insincere. Perhaps having you is one of the reasons why I'm brave to face the future "alone". I am blessed with a wonderful friendship which I know that will last me a lifetime. I know that somehow, someone will always be there for me -- hindi nga lang romantically. Haha! Thank you for always making me part of your family. :)

Happy double digit birthday, my bes! Haha! Matatagalan pa ulet bago ko masabi 'to. Another ten years. :D Love you!

See you on Sunday! :) I can't wait!

And because we're reminiscing, here are some photos from our little adventures here and abroad. Look how nene we are in some photos! Haha! Most of my happiest moments were really spent with you, bes. :) I'm still looking for "older" photos, but so far, here's what I found:

No comments: