Monday, July 03, 2006

_when they start griping_


i'm not sure how to deal with friends who indulge in guilt tripping. whether it's intentional or not, it's just plain unsought for.

you know i'd love to be there for you, but there are times when i simply can't. and believe it or not, i have valid reasons why. besides, i didn't realize the sense of urgency. try to recall HOW you asked me about it. :|

no matter how i stretch my time, there will never be enough of jarjar for everyone. and i hope you see it the way i do -- that just because i can't be with you physically, it doesn't mean that i don't care. I DO. and you should know me better than that. i am your friend, and you don't need to see me 24/7 to prove this.

perhaps this is His way of telling you that there are things you have to deal with on your own.

i should know. i've been there a lot of times. and i re-emerge stronger and braver every time.

No comments: