Saturday, January 02, 2010

_steady_

For the past 3 years, my January 1st has always been filled with both happiness and well, some sad moments. The balance is just perfect.

It tells me that life, for the rest of year, will be filled with both and can even happen progressively. It also tells me that I am capable of handling anything that comes my way.

Today, I learned yet again that plans can change and promises can be empty. And while I enjoy the wonderful moments in life, I should always be ready for any letdowns.

I'm ready for anything. I'm ready to face 2010! :)

2 comments:

Jacky Cheng said...

i like how you see things! it's great that you understand life is about ups and downs yet you're ready to live it :)

i sure hope i'll be able to get through the years like that!

B said...

aging has made me think this way ;)

enjoy life! :)