Saturday, March 14, 2009

_three_

It's easy to love someone when everything is going smoothly and all that feeling of being in love is simply overwhelming. It becomes natural to love someone when things are manageable. But you also love me even when loving me is difficult. Despite my out of this world peevishness and stubornness, you've never -- EVER -- given up on me, and that says a lot about you and our relationship.

Before I left for SG, I was against keeping a long distance relationship. But I have to admit that you made me realize that we could be different. Yes, it's hard and I rant about it, but we deal with it. We defy the distance.

I know that things will not always be perfect, but our love is enough to make me believe that the happy days will always outnumber the sad ones.

In case I haven't shown you enough, or said it warmly enough...




I love you.

Happy anniversary, Love. :)

1 comment:

Orange76 said...

:) A smile is worth a thousand words. I'm happy for you Aileen. Happy for all that you have achieved and will pursue in this lifetime.

Miss ya friend!