Saturday, December 01, 2007

_i hate winter but i love this city_

we survived our first work week in Istanbul.

we haven't had time to take pictures. in the meantime, I'll post these pictures that were researched by Love. hehe. ironically, he's seen more interesting pictures of Istanbul than I have.

Levent Skyline in Istanbul. The tallest building you see (the one with a logo that looks like a dollar sign), is our office.

Our office is the tallest building in Turkey. Pretty neat, huh?

It's really beautiful especially at night




I'll blog more next time...that is, if I find the time.

Take care you guys! I heard what happened in Manila this week (earthquake and that incident in Makati), and it's worrying us badly.

3 comments:

jet descallar said...

you're in turkey? istanbul, constantinople? tell me, are there any turkeys there for thanksgiving? hehehehe

by the way, happy birthday!

B said...

hehe, turks always get that joke about "turkey". :P

yes i was in istanbul, but i got home just in time for my bday. :)

soul-seeker said...

Wow, Istanbul :-) I was there for 12 hours. I didn't get to see the buildings at nighttime, though, because I had to rush to the airport to catch my connecting flight to Ethiopia.

Ingat :-)